Follow these steps below when noticing a power outage:
- Check to ensure that the power isn’t out because of a tripped breaker or blown fuse in your home’s electrical panel
- Check with your neighbours to see if their power is out
- Check out outage map and twitter feed for the most current information on outages to see if we are already aware.
- Submit the outage online using the outage report form and an email will be sent directly to our outage department.
If all of the methods above were unsuccessful:
- Call us at 705.474.8100 ext. 2 (please be prepared for long wait times during an outage)